Monday, October 6, 2008

confessions of a (not in a ) notebook

I can't actually admit to ever filling a notebook. I intend for amazing scribbles and deep thoughts to make it's bindings burst when I first open a fresh one, but I feel I'm insulting its press-fresh goodness with my appalling handwriting. And there's never a pen around so the pages get spoiled with a green texta at running-out point. I'd rather just display them on desks or shelves to avoid all this guilt. And just when you though nothing new could be done with notebooks after all the revamped cloth covers, moleskins and laser-cutting out there, here are two very display worthy new inventions from Paper + Cup designs (here) and Chikabird (here) 

1 comment:

Tamara said...

These are just gorgeous...I love the pear fabric...thanks so much for your loveliness on my blog too, Love T x